Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday

It's Sunday and as usual I have a long to-do list, a lot of distractions -- and pain behind my eyes.
It isn't bad. Just bad enough to keep me at home, frittering away my day with not-too-demanding tasks like laundry and paying my bills, between rest breaks mostly spent laying on my bed reading one thing or another.
Is the pain going to get worse? Or will it go away?
I don't know.
I think maybe exercising would help, but I feel just crappy enough that the effort to get dressed and get out on my bicycle is uninviting. Because of course, if it doesn't help, the exertion will be unpleasant to my achy-breaky head. It's also a very bright, slightly breezy day. A pretty day really, but one that seems a little abrasive, someone.
So I'm in limbo. Can't decide what to do.
I've spent too many weekends like this and it depresses me. That doesn't help anything. Being depressed only makes it harder to make an effort.
I know.
Poor me.
I have a load of wash in the drier, just about done and a couple of bills that need to be paid, then I will get dressed and get on my bike and go for a ride.
If it doesn't help -- at least I tried. And it's not a bad thing to get a little exercise, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment