Sunday, January 11, 2009

Welcome to my head...

And a frightening place it can be at time. Mind you, I'm not claiming that the bats in my belfry are anything more than run of the mill bats -- my metaphoric demons are nothing more than your fairly ordinary, garden variety spleen-devouring imps o' Satan.

No.

What I'm talking about here is the chemistry of the place. Of which I really have only a rudimentary understand -- although I can describe the effects in all their glorious technicolor gore. And likely will, at length, if this goes as I plan it to.

But I don't just want it only to be me whining about the pain.

What I want is to proceed in a methodical direction toward answers, solutions, even a cure, tho doctors tell me there isn't one.

The demon I'm here to exorcise is called Migraine, and as anyone who's tangled with her knows, she's one mean, scary bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment